+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Read! Reporting misconduct within the guild and out of it!

Bee Reserve - MIA

Default Please Read! Reporting misconduct within the guild and out of it!

Today I was running a dungeon and it was my first time in it. So I informed my group of this prior to starting it and they all said that they would help me understand the engagements prior to starting. Everything seemed to be going pretty well until one of the people in the group starting harassing me very harshly. It quickly went from little snide remarks to racist and other negative language. I didn't take the bait. I kept my calm and finished the instance!

After the dungeon was complete however I took action! I reported this person in game. Which you can do by clicking on his avatar itself or his name in chat and going to report player. I reported him for verbal abuse. However the cookie cuter report didn't give me the satisfaction to drive my point across so I went and found another way.

https://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/chat/chat_launch

This is a link to the live chat support system on the Tera site. It took less than 10 minutes for them to respond to me. I presented the GM with the situation. I had taken several screen shots of the other persons misconduct. The GM I was talking to was very much like talking to a guild member he was very responsive and made me feel better that it was actually a person not just a auto respond bot. He informed me that because I didn't respond to the abuse that there would be no actions taken against myself but he assured me that "said" player would more than likely have punishments taken on him. The GM also said that the screens shots would greatly help because if the player wanted to try and appeal or deny what had happened they had the proof to hold up their decision.

So please use these tools to help weed out these players who do not hold to a higher level of respect.

This brings my next topic. I am a newer member in SS however I feel like I've been accepted and made apart of the community! I am a proud member of SS and I believe in the values that are driven home within the community. With that said I do hope that people keep to those values and don't stoop to the level of some of these rude players. I feel confident in the SS Tera leadership that if you see or hear of people in the guild doing this you can bring it up to a leader and steps will be taken to investigate and actions will be taken.

I hope that this helps in the future and I appreciate you all taking the time to read....

Hail Swarm!

Bee Reserve - MIA

Wow, I've said it a couple times on these forums but EME's customer support is seriously the best I've seen in years of MMO gaming.

I've had something like this happen too. A group and I finished an SM run and a couple party members took off so we ended up getting some to fill those spots. I reset the instance and for some reason it wasn't letting the new members go into SM and even said they couldn't go inside for 60 minutes...needless to say the ones that couldn't go in started freaking out and swearing at me / calling names. Didn't stoop to there level and told them have fun finding another healer and took off (the instance was not in progress btw, I wouldn't do that during one).

Got on an alt for about 20 mins and Asur asks in vent if anyone wants to do an SM run...jump onto priest to join up and needless to say that group was still looking for a healer .

Yeah their Customer Support is pretty freaking awesome. Too bad I didn't appreciate the game as much as their customer service though.
    [IMG]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i434/Maticus808Z/planetside-2-sig-d.gif[/IMG]
    [B]BattleTag[/B]: Sinslayer#1944
    [B]Guild Wars 2[/B]: Sinslayer.9635
    [B]Steam[/B]: maticus808z
    [B]Origin[/B]: Sinslayer_808
    [B]Firefall[/B]: Sinslayer

Soldier Bee

Awesome, EME's customer service is top notch...only had to deal with them for one minor issue and they had it resolved in about 10 mins
    [CENTER][img]http://sigsimg.gamona.de/sigs/diablo3/036/7c8/39be3ac3535835b5a796e5cf88.png[/img]
    [img]http://tera.yoursigs.com/sigs/frame/nteensiveelpr9671337373657.png[/img]
    When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.[/center]

Soldier Bee

EME has a fantastic customer support base. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: EME doesn't feel like the normal "copy/paste directly from the training book" support team. They're REAL people that help you with a very cool attitude.

I've had two issues and they've made sure that I was completely satisfied. That the support team really puts the customer satisfaction first is definitely a sign of a great future for EME!

Killer Bee, GW2 Reaper Lord

It was great having you on the team that day Rallos! I REALLY ENJOY running instances with talented and good natured people. Was a blast running the instance with you. So sorry to hear of both of your negative experiences. Hopefully we as a community can more than make up for those one off scenarios. I too feel incredibly blessed and honored to be part of such a great guild and community and have such awesome support from SS and EME. If you guys ever need help from me let me in game dont hesitate to ask! Ill do whatever I can as soon as I can.

I know sometimes people get frustrated when they are looking for help and there seems to be no one around that level to lend aid. I get frustrated like that sometimes too. But I always know that people here are more than happy and willing to spend a bit of their time helping. And thats what I like to do too! I cant wait to get to a point where I can help rush people through instances and give great advice for new players and stuff like that! Thats the kind of stuff that makes a community like this thrive! Awesome!

-Slightly Amped Up!
    -Asur

Bee Reserve - MIA

Yeah man that group was a blast! Should definitely run an instance soon if you haven't passed me up yet haha. Currently lvl 35

Bee Reserve - MIA

Good thread, thanks for this. Now we all know what to do

Killer Bee, GW2 Reaper Lord

We will definitely need torun some more instances. Im at lvl 36 at the moment. I feel like Im leveling so slow compared to so many other people. I just dont have quite the same schedule as everyone else ya know. Im pretty sure Im just about done in Popolion, and have returned to Ostgaroth to finish up a ton of quests there. Ill contact you in game though for sure.

Asur - The Eternal Fire

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information