+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GW2 Guild Bank - Official Thread

Duchess - GW2 OverLord. TOR Craftmaster. April 2012 TOR Guildie of the Month. Earned Medals of Honor. Gatekeeper. Grand Founder.

Default GW2 Guild Bank - Official Thread

I'm Fate and I'm the acting Treasurer for the GW2 Chapter.
    This is where I will post any updates/info on the Guild Bank, and answer any frequently asked questions.

I have a separate post ~>HERE<~with screen shots showing Guild Bank locations throughout Tyria,
    where you may visit the Guild Bank and make donations to the guild!

In addition, I have created a dedicated Guild Bank Character in game.
    If you are not near a Guild Bank and you have a RARE item or currency you wish to donate,
    you may send it to the Guild Bank Character named "Sin Bank"

IMPORTANT:

Please keep in mind that while we DO appreciate & depend on your generous contributions,
    we have very limited storage capacity in both the Guild Bank & the Guild Bank Character,
    and therefore we DO NOT HAVE ROOM for low-end gear/armor, 4-slot bags, etc.

Please limit item contributions to Rare Dyes, Exotic Gear, T6 mats or better!

If you have low-end items you wish to contribute, please either sell/vendor them and donate the silver/gold instead of the actual item. Thank you!

Currently, only the Overlord is able to withdraw items from the Guild Bank.
    Please see me (Fate) if you need something from the Guild Bank & I will be more than happy to assist you!

Special Thanks To ALL The Members Who Have Sent Donations of ANY Size To Sin Bank For The Commander Badge Fund!!!

Your generous contributions have allowed us to purchase a Commander Badge for several of our leaders already, and helps with the upkeep on our PvP arena!

We appreciate your continued support and encourage you to keep those donations coming in!!
    Please send all monetary (gold/silver) donations to: Sin Bank character in game, or deposit them directly into the bank - thank you!

Thank You For Supporting Your Guild Bank and thereby supporting our community!

Last edited by Fate; 02-28-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    I Rock with Darkness ...
    Inevitably, there is an Element of Fate which determines one's destiny

Experience GW2 as never before ...
    With the new
    April 2014 Feature Pack! As always, no subscription fee!

"My Fate Is To One Day Go To Heaven ... And Burn It Down"

Email Me: Fate@SinisterSwarm.com

Friend me in game!

GW2: DarkFate (80 Warrior), Element of Fate (80 Elementalist), Whims of Fate (Engineer), Fateful Dream (80 Mesmer),
    Destiny of Darkness (80 Guardian), Sin Bank (Guardian)
    Marvel Heroes: Obsidianshadow (Storm)
    Neverwinter
    : Dark Fate@darkfatesinister (Great Weapon Fighter)
    TERA: Darkest.Fate (Slayer)
    STO: Darkest Fate@darkfatesinister (Romulans FTW!)
    STEAM: [SIN] Fate

Bee Reserve - MIA

Umm how long do i have to wait to get in the guild again?

So, i know i'm jsut a new bee, but i wanted to donate some gold to the guild. I couldnt do it tru the guild bank and the name "SIN BANK" was unknown... Shall i wait till i'm a worker bee!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiko View Post
    So, i know i'm jsut a new bee, but i wanted to donate some gold to the guild. I couldnt do it tru the guild bank and the name "SIN BANK" was unknown... Shall i wait till i'm a worker bee!?!?
    Try using the contacts in game and searching for SIN BANK, it should find fate's SIN BANK character.
    [url=http://tsw.mmoz.pl/sygnaturagenerator.html][img]http://tsw.mmoz.pl/tl_files/dyn_avatars/avatars/JetCheoff_k_t_a36_bg1_br1.png[/img][/url][url=http://guildwars2.pl/][img]http://guildwars2.pl/signatures/b25b/691f/91636dc4ac695e59dbfd5dad8d5f2b0b.png[/img][/url][url=http://guildwars2.pl/][img]http://guildwars2.pl/signatures/d18e/9f22/6adb3e111d95f11b0d259d037cc2ce62.png[/img][/url]

Duchess - GW2 OverLord. TOR Craftmaster. April 2012 TOR Guildie of the Month. Earned Medals of Honor. Gatekeeper. Grand Founder.

Please don't donate gold/silver directly into the bank, regardless of your level - please send any gold/silver donations to Sin Bank (two words, capital S, capital B) thank you! Sin Bank is on the guild roster and I receive mail there daily, so unless the mail system is down for some reason in game, I should be able to get it
    I Rock with Darkness ...

With the new

Friend me in game!

GW2: DarkFate (80 Warrior), Element of Fate (80 Elementalist), Whims of Fate (Engineer), Fateful Dream (80 Mesmer),
    Neverwinter

Don't you have like a 10 mail messages max that you can have at the same time in your inbox from what i can remember?

I think it's closer to 100 maximum. I do recall that there is a hint achievement for filling up your inbox. No idea if you can mail yourself, but I'm sure the countryside would oblige if you explained you were trying to get the achievement.

Knight - MH Overseer, Former GW2 Vice Dungeon Lord

While u cannot mail to yourself-or another of your characters...find someone online and ask them to return what you are sending them, then send them what u want to. Make sure you separate what you want for each of your characters because you must take everything you mailed together...also nice to store food on runs or when u have loot in dungeons you will sell later if your bags are full.

Soldier Bee

its ten slots for actual player mail if mail from npc or gw-game master then you are 100+ and ditto what strovani said

We could get another treasure trove and play chess

Best Guild Ever.

Soldier Bee

I need to get back on gw2 but lack the time but I will one day

Don't forget about the Exotics Exchange located in the Guild Bank! Members who loot exotic gear can trade it in for another one that they can use! See Employee or any Knight & above to help you with the exchange!
    I Rock with Darkness ...

With the new

Friend me in game!

Neverwinter

Killer Bee, GW2 Reaper Lord

Fate -

Should we still be using 'SIN BANK'?

Are there still Exotic Exchanges?

I just was wondering because I have been just making donations right into the bank and just recently happened upon this thread.

Knight - GW2 Vice Overlord, Former GW2 Herald

The Exotics exchange was cancelled a while back because no one was using it. You can still use Sin Bank for your donations, it goes to Fate.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Yep - and on that note -

Regarding Requesting Items In the Bank:

If anyone needs food or other consumables for events, dungeons, WvW, etc., please let me know - I'd be happy to send them to you before your event, or even at the beginning of the week in which your event will be held - so feel free to ask!

The scroll type recipes on the left side are available if anyone needs them. If you are missing a piece of the blueprint for the Blades Backpiece, some people have donated them as well, so if you see one you need, just ask

The rare dyes that are in the bank are used as prizes, but I will be glad to swap them out for you if you have a rare dye you can't use and want to exchange it. Just send it to me and tell me which one you want instead.

Regarding Donations:

We operate on your generosity and do not "tax" our members. We have a 1 hour farming event each Tuesday with proceeds going to the bank. In addition, donations are always appreciated! Some guidelines for donations:

Due to limited storage capacity, please sell/vendor lower end items (blues, greens, etc) & mats (below T6) and deposit the silver instead of the actual items.
    Higher end items (exotic gear, rare dyes, T6 mats, etc) may be deposited directly into the bank, or mailed to me (Darkfate).
    Siege equipment may be mailed directly to Boshey, Asur or Vicnot.

Things we can always use are: Heavy Moldy Bags for the trivia contest; 18 slot bags/boxes for door prizes, high-end items (including exotic or higher gear, rare dyes, mini pets, T6 mats, seasonal items, endless tonics, etc.) that we can use for contest rewards/prizes; currency (gold/silver) to help with renewing our PvP arena, purchasing commander badges, etc. and 15 slot bags to help new players get started.
    I Rock with Darkness ...

With the new

Friend me in game!

Neverwinter

Killer Bee, GW2 Reaper Lord

Thanks guys for your input. I wanted to refresh this page but felt best to have all the details come from you guys!

No, thank you! This page was long overdue for an update - I've refreshed the info at the top of the post as well & I appreciate the reminder
    I Rock with Darkness ...

With the new

Friend me in game!

Neverwinter

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information